Monday, September 27, 2010

Shape Shifter Romance

So, are you nervous, Lyssa? You know, your story's being released in just a few days.

Lyssa chews a fingernail and shrugs, then nods toward the tree line. You see how the pups and kitten are playing and chasing each other over there, so free and unconcerned? She turns her green eyed stare toward me. That's what it's all about. Life is precious, and Wolfe gave that back to me.

Wolfe steps up behind her and lays his hands on her shoulders, nuzzling Lyssa's ear. Her sigh makes me feel like I'm intruding.

The two of you make a striking couple. Was it love at first sight?

The bark of laughter came from Wolfe but was followed by a chuckle from Lyssa. Hardly, she answers, glancing back up at him, the love shining in her eyes. But you can't fight fate.

Well, thank you, Lyssa and Wolfe for sharing a moment with us. I'm sure these lovely people can't wait to hear the rest of your story.

Hand in hand they walk away, the pups and kitten scurrying around them. When I glance up the hill a moment later, a wolf sits at the top of the hill staring back at me with a silver lynx beside him. The pups and kitten seem content to roll in the grass around them - happy and free.

Thanks for stopping by to meet Lyssa and Wolfe. Their story will be out on Friday, October 1st. Hope you like it.

Release date: 10/1/2010

Whispers Publishing

http://www.whispershome.com/


9 comments:

  1. Wonderful cover, and great blurb. Just enough to stir my interest. Take care, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great shape-shifter tale. Can't wait to read it. Love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! Can't wait to read how their
    "wild attraction" unfolds. The cover is Awesome!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh very cool...congrats on your upcoming release!

    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool way to introduce it - very interesting. Congratulations and many sales.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, ladies. I can't wait for P Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cover. I also followed you and would appreciate your reciprocating at
    http://carolineclemmons.blogspot.com
    and
    http://sweetheartsofthewest.blogspot.com

    Good luck with sales!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful cover! Can't wait to read this one...best of luck with it.
    PamT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks again, and I'll be glad to peek at yours, Caroline!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. I'd love to hear from you